skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Culinary World In You
Home
Monday, April 25, 2011
Asparagus Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwich
April is National Grilled Cheese Month and I continue to celebrate with a Spring themed
asparagus pesto grilled cheese sandwich
which I have guest posted on
Wisconsin Cheese Talk
.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Categories
4th of July
(1)
Ace of Cakes
(1)
almonds
(1)
american lamb
(3)
anchovies
(1)
anna's taqueria
(1)
Announcement
(8)
Appetizer
(67)
apple
(3)
apples
(1)
apps
(1)
asian
(1)
Asian pear
(4)
asparagus
(2)
AZ
(1)
Back To School
(2)
Bars
(3)
BBQ
(1)
BBQ chicken
(1)
bean sprout
(3)
Beef
(43)
bibimbap
(6)
Bindaetteok
(1)
Blogger
(1)
blogger event
(2)
blueberry cake
(1)
Boston Brunchers
(2)
Boston Parent Bloggers
(1)
Bread
(12)
Breakfast
(59)
broccoli
(1)
broil
(1)
Brunch
(1)
bulgogi
(2)
Burger
(5)
burritos
(1)
butternut squash soup
(1)
cabbage
(6)
Cajun and Creole
(9)
Cake
(3)
Cakes
(2)
California
(1)
Canadian
(2)
Cheesecake
(4)
Chicken
(63)
chicken soup
(1)
children's books
(2)
chili paste (gochujang)
(3)
Chinese
(12)
chinese food
(1)
Chinese New Year
(2)
chocolate
(1)
chocolate cookies
(2)
ChopChop Magazine
(2)
christmas gifts
(2)
CitySprouts
(1)
coconut
(1)
Condiment
(48)
cookbooks
(3)
Cookie
(11)
cookies
(9)
cooking school
(2)
cooking with kids
(3)
cooks illustrated
(1)
corn
(1)
craft
(1)
Crockpot
(6)
csa
(1)
cucumber
(1)
Curry
(3)
Cutty's
(1)
DailyFeats
(1)
dairy-free
(1)
David Chang
(1)
Davis Square
(1)
day off
(1)
delivery
(1)
Dessert
(37)
dining out with kids
(1)
dinner planning
(1)
Dip
(15)
Donburi
(1)
dragon boat festival
(1)
Dressing
(3)
Drink
(4)
drinks
(1)
Duck
(2)
Duff Goldman
(1)
dumpling
(2)
easy and simple
(27)
Easy Lunchboxes
(1)
Egg
(43)
eggplant
(1)
eggs
(1)
English
(1)
fair trade
(1)
family activity
(1)
family event
(1)
family-friendly
(3)
fish
(4)
Flour Bakery
(2)
Food
(483)
foodie
(1)
foodie family
(1)
Foodler
(1)
freeze
(1)
French
(2)
french toast
(1)
fried rice
(1)
Fritter
(6)
fusion
(1)
gardening
(1)
Gather Here
(1)
gift
(1)
Greek
(30)
grill
(1)
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
(28)
Halloween
(2)
Ham
(8)
Healthy Lunchtime Challenge
(1)
herbs
(1)
Indian
(9)
Irish
(4)
Italian
(53)
Jam
(1)
Jamaican
(2)
Jamie Oliver
(2)
Japanese
(2)
japchae
(3)
Joe's American Bar and Grill
(1)
kale
(1)
Katie Workman
(1)
kid-friendly
(5)
kid-friendly recipes
(3)
kimbap
(1)
Kimchee
(14)
kimchi
(16)
kitchen appliance
(1)
kitchen tools
(1)
Korean
(32)
Korean beef
(7)
Korean chicken
(4)
Korean fish
(3)
Korean fried chicken
(2)
Korean grocery
(1)
Korean ingredients
(1)
Korean noodle
(3)
Korean pancake
(5)
Korean pork
(1)
Korean rice rolls
(2)
Korean side dish
(27)
Korean soup
(4)
Korean stew
(5)
Lamb
(5)
leftovers
(1)
lemon
(2)
lemon cookies
(1)
lentils
(1)
Lion's Head
(1)
Little Q Hot Pot
(1)
local
(1)
lunchbox
(1)
M3
(1)
mackerel
(1)
Macy's
(1)
Macy's Culinary Council
(1)
Maggiano's
(1)
Main Course
(160)
main dish
(27)
Make-A-Wish
(1)
Maple
(2)
March of Dimes
(1)
Mark Bittman
(1)
Martha Stewart
(1)
meal planning
(3)
meatballs
(1)
meatless
(2)
Mediterranean
(4)
metrowest
(1)
Mexican
(5)
mexican food
(1)
Michelle Obama
(1)
milk
(2)
Ming Tsai
(1)
momofuku
(1)
monkey bread
(1)
Moroccan
(4)
mother's day
(1)
Muffin
(3)
mung bean
(1)
Mushroom
(21)
noodle
(5)
noodles
(1)
nutrition
(1)
oatmeal
(1)
Omelette
(5)
one-pot dish
(1)
Oxfam Grow campaign
(6)
painting
(1)
Palettes
(1)
pancakes
(1)
Pasta
(25)
PB Boulangerie
(1)
Pesto
(10)
pho
(1)
Phoenix
(1)
Pickle
(3)
picky eater
(3)
Pie
(3)
Pizza
(8)
Pizzeria Bianco
(1)
Pork
(34)
porridge
(1)
potato
(2)
potatoes
(1)
potluck
(2)
potstickers
(2)
Presto Pasta Nights
(15)
Pumpkin
(18)
Quesadilla
(8)
quick and easy
(3)
Quick Bread
(3)
Quinoa
(14)
radish
(7)
reality TV
(1)
Recipe
(458)
resource
(1)
restaurant review
(4)
Rice
(21)
rice cake
(3)
rice crispy treat
(1)
Risotto
(4)
Roundup
(19)
Salad
(38)
salmon
(1)
Salsa
(9)
Sandwich
(73)
sandwiches
(1)
Sauce
(3)
sausage
(1)
save energy
(1)
save food
(1)
school garden
(1)
school lunch
(3)
Scollay Square
(1)
Seafood
(48)
seasonal
(1)
seaweed
(1)
shortcakes
(1)
shrimp
(3)
Side Dish
(55)
side dish(반찬)
(1)
Slow Cooker
(5)
snack
(1)
Soup
(21)
soups and stews
(10)
Southern
(23)
soybean paste
(1)
spicy
(18)
spinach
(2)
sriracha
(1)
steak
(1)
Stew
(8)
stir fry
(1)
strawberries
(1)
Strawberry
(4)
strawberry shortcake
(1)
stuffing
(1)
summer
(3)
sweet potato
(1)
takeout
(2)
Tart
(7)
Texmex
(71)
Thai
(14)
Thai food
(1)
Thailand
(2)
thanksgiving
(1)
tofu
(9)
traditions
(1)
travel
(1)
Turkey
(8)
Turkish
(1)
turnip
(1)
Tutorial
(1)
Valentine's Day
(1)
Veal
(1)
Vegetable
(62)
Vegetables
(3)
Vegetarian
(236)
vegeterian
(25)
Vietnamese
(7)
weeknight meal
(2)
White House
(1)
Whole Foods Market
(1)
Whole Grains
(16)
wordless wednesday
(5)
WorldFoods
(1)
Wrap
(3)
zucchini
(1)
Popular Posts
Crisp Korean Beef Salad, and a jar of citron tea
It is a wonderful season... to catch... a cold these days. You know that I am not asking you to get sick, right? I mean most people I know h...
Easy Indochina Cambodian Pineapple Lemon Grass Chicken and Vegetables (yes, easy!)
There have been many experimental recipes in my quest to raise adventurous eaters. Through these recipes, I hope to introduce ou...
Mashed White Beans with Spinach and Olives
I am a huge fan of mashed potatoes! They are nice and light and fluffy and so addictively good even when flavoured simply with milk and but...
Grilled Tandoori Chicken
After watching Rob Rainford grilling up a storm Monday night, I had the itch to do some grilling as well. When I scanned through my 'to...
Cinnamon Swirl French Toast
By the end of the week my cinnamon swirl bread was no longer as fresh as it had once been and that meant that it was time for French toast....
Corned Beef, Cabbage and Kimchi Burrito
At some point while planning my St. Patrick's Day meal I came to realize that St. Patrick's Day was on a weekday and a particularly ...
Pretty Messed Up... Until Recently
There are days I dread looking at the contents of my well-stocked fridge, feeling put out as I ask myself, “Ugh! What should I m...
Bibimbap, fit for a king or a farmer?
What can I say more about Bibimbap? It is one of the most well known Korean dish, and I never met anyone yet who doesn't like it. I kn...
Korean Fried Chicken, KFC vs KFC
I have a confession to make. It is about C H I C K E N. I did not eat chicken for nearly 10 years. I was not a vegetarian nor under any reli...
World Food Day
Today is World Food Day - a day Oxfam America is hoping everyone will stop to think about where their food comes from, the impact it has glo...
Ads Header
Featured Posts
kpop